Call Center Software Buyer Toolkit
$399 – $999
The Call Center Software Buyer Toolkit is a veritable treasure trove of information and templates an enterprise buyer needs to evaluate, select, and implement a call center solution.
Call center software allows customer service agents or similar staff to manage customer communications, interactions, and transactions in a centralized and optimized manner. Call center software is crucial to companies’ efforts to be customer-centric and engage customers to facilitate transactions, upsell and cross-sell goods and services, and provide customer service.
Before you embark on a project implementing call center software, the Call Center Software Buyer Toolkit is a trusty aide in the transformation journey.
What’s in the Call Center Software Buyer Toolkit?
Call Center Software Buyer Guide
- Call Center Software Definition
- The Evolution of Call Center Software into UCAAS
- Enterprise Use Cases for Call Center Software
- Different Types of Call Center Platforms
- Core Capabilities of a Call Center Solution
- Benefits of Call Center Software
- Selection Criteria for picking a Call Center Vendor
- Best Practices for a Productive and Effective Call Center
- Why Call Centers Fail and How to Avoid Failure
- Cost Consideration of Call Centers
Call Center Vendors
- Mini Profiles of Select Call Center Software Vendors
Call Center Software Features and Functionality Matrix
- A detailed list of functional and non-functional features, functions, and requirements for a call center solution.
Call Center Vendor Evaluation Matrix
- An Excel Spreadsheet to evaluate competing vendor platforms for call center software
In addition to the core deliverables, you will receive valuable tools and templates to help you in the call center software transformation project. These are simple, pre-built, and customizable templates that you can modify to your company’s unique needs. Please note all these bonus files are offered as-is without any support or warranties.
- RFP (Request for Proposal) Template – Word
- Business Case Template – Word
- Project Charter Template – Word
- Project Resource Planning Template – Excel
- Project Communications Plan Template – Word
- Work Breakdown Structure Template – Word
- GANTT Chart Template – Excel
- Project Status Report – Word
- Project Checklist and Heat Map – Excel
Why do you need a Call Center Buyer Toolkit?
The enterprise buying process for significant technology investments is long, complex, and costly. As a result, project teams struggle to get many things done, and instead of focusing on execution, they are often slowed down by developing artifacts and generating essential deliverables. In addition, while much information is available online, it takes effort to wade through the morass of self-serving or inaccurate information to compile objective and independent perspectives.
Instead of days and weeks of research and development of basic templates and deliverables, the Call Center Buyer Toolkit provides a fantastic starting point and a springboard to get things done.
The Call Center Buyer Toolkit will save you a lot of time and effort – all for less than the cost of a pizza lunch for your team.
You can buy expensive analyst reports, which cost 50-100 times more than our toolkit, but we believe there is not much difference except for their rankings in a quadrant. Of course, brand name counts for some, but you must balance it with the fact that many analyst firms also charge the vendors.
- We do not offer returns, refunds, or replacements as we sell digital products.
- The Software Buyer Kit may or may not fit your company’s needs and requirements. We strive to meet the needs of different companies, but the context, coverage and relevance may be low for some companies.
- Sold on an as-is basis and without any implied or explicit warranties
- Consultants and consulting firms have different pricing tiers.
- The sale does not include customization or implementation help. Additionally, we do not offer any support for digital products.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Call Center Software Buyer Toolkit
$399 – $999
We keep the licensing options – clean and straightforward.
Individual License: Where we offer an individual license, you can use the deliverable for personal use. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Enterprise License: If you are representing a company, irrespective of size, and intend to use the deliverables as a part of your enterprise transformation, the enterprise license is applicable in your situation. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Consultancy License: A consulting or professional services or IT services company that intends to use the deliverables for their client work need to pay the consultancy license fee. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Can I see a Sample Deliverable?
We are sorry, but we cannot send or show sample deliverables. There are two reasons: A) The deliverables are our intellectual property, and we cannot share the same. B) While you may be a genuine buyer, our experience in the past has not been great with too many browsers and not many buyers. We believe the depth of the information in the product description and the snippets we provide are sufficient to understand the scope and quality of our products.
When can I access my deliverables?
We process each transaction manually and hence, processing a deliverable may take anywhere from a few minutes to up to a day. The reason is to ensure appropriate licensing and also validating the deliverables.
Where can I access my deliverables?
Your best bet is to log in to the portal and download the products from the included links. The links do not expire.
Are there any restrictions on Downloads?
Yes. You can only download the products three times. We believe that is sufficient for any genuine usage situation. Of course, once you download, you can save electronic copies to your computer or a cloud drive.
Can I share or sell the deliverables with anyone?
You can share the deliverables within a company for proper use. You cannot share the deliverables outside your company. Selling or giving away free is prohibited, as well.
Can we talk to you on the phone?
Not generally. Compared to our professional services fee, the price of our products is a fraction of what we charge for custom work. Hence, our business model does not support pre-sales support.
Do you offer orientation or support to understand and use your deliverables?
Yes, for a separate fee. You can hire our consultants for remote help and in some cases for onsite assistance. Please Contact Us.