CIOPages.com (“Company” or “Site”) reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- You are responsible to keep your account safe by generating a strong password and safeguarding it. You must provide real name and email ID to use our Site. Only one person can use each login name and password.
- If there are any posts, questions, comments or other activity under your account, it is your responsibility.
- You are not permitted to use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or anything that is counter to your local laws.
- We are here to serve human beings. No “Bots” are allowed to register or post stuff.
- Some of the Site contents are free; some are accessible based on sharing it with a social circles/network; and some are paid services. When it is paid, there will be a clear indication of price.
- All products and services – paid, unpaid or accessed after social sharing – are offered without any warranty, explicit or implied, and the Site shall not be responsible for any harm caused whatsoever. The materials appearing on the Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CIOPages.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. CIOPages.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- All prices of products and services are subject to change without notice. All prices are listed in U.S. dollars.
- Stated prices do not include any customs duties, sales, use, value-added, excise, federal, state, local or other taxes. You are solely responsible for the payment of such taxes related to your purchase. We have the right to charge you for any taxes that we are required to pay or in fact collect related to your purchase.
- Digital Information can’t be “returned” and hence any Paid Digital Product shall be sold without any recourse to a Return or a Refund.
- We use a third party payment processing provider (Payment Processor) and the processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processor in addition to this Agreement.
- For products sold on the Site through affiliate relationships, the third parties shall bill, ship and service the transaction and hence the respective affiliate partner terms of service, shipping, returns and refund policies apply. The partner is responsible for the quality of the goods, providing warranty and appropriate level of service.
- Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The content and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- The site may, but does not have any obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site without the express written permission by the Company.
- The Site has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CIOPages of the linked site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Support is provided by email only.
- You shall expressly understand and agree that the Site is not responsible for or liable for any harm or damages may occur due to the use of our Site. You shall indemnify us from all damages and consequences of using our Site.
- Users Outside United States: The Site is controlled and offered from the United States of America. The Company makes no representations that the Site is appropriate for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local law. You consent to the processing and storage in the United States of America of information and data you provide to us.
- If you are located outside of the United States of America, we may not ship the products to your country and may not permit you to order products. If you are located outside of the United States of America and we ship the products to you or make the products available for download by you, you will be entirely responsible for compliance with the export laws of the United States of America and import laws of the destination country or political union. You will be solely responsible for any license fees, customs duties, and other taxes and fees related to the export of the products from the United States and the import of the products to the destination country or political union.
The legal jurisdiction is Watertown, Massachusetts, United States of America and we shall be governed by applicable laws.