Customizable transformation deliverables help enterprises accelerate project execution and shift the burden from deliverable definition to focusing on actual implementation related matters. Transformation projects, by definition, are transformational in nature and hence mitigating any risk factors will increase the chances of success, across the project lifecycle. The customizable transformation deliverables will be useful irrespective of the development methodology – Agile or waterfall or another method.
The customizable transformation deliverables span the following areas:
- Human Resources Transformation
- CRM Transformation
- Supply Chain Transformation
- Business Intelligence Transformation
- Marketing Transformation
- Accounting and Finance Transformation
The customizable transformation deliverables encompass the following areas – from inception to implementation.
Business Case and Transformation Roadmaps:
A proforma/sample qualitative business case and a notional transformation roadmap are typical deliverables in a major project for any large enterprise with multiple projects competing for limited discretionary dollars.
- Human Resources transformation business case and roadmap
- CRM Transformation business case and roadmap
- Supply Chain Transformation business case and roadmap
- Business Intelligence Transformation business case and roadmap
- Marketing Transformation business case and roadmap
- Accounting and Finance Transformation business case and roadmap
The CIOPages.com transformation business requirements are a customizable deliverable that can be used by projects teams to modify and tailor to their needs. The customizable business requirements span all key functional areas.
- Human Resources transformation business requirements
- CRM Transformation business requirements
- Supply Chain Transformation business requirements
- Business Intelligence Transformation business requirements
- Marketing Transformation business requirements
- Accounting and Finance Transformation business requirements
Business Capability Models:
A business capability model encapsulates “What” a company does and can do. The CIOPages.com customizable functional area business capability models help businesses avoid the blank page syndrome and act as a strawman model. The customizable business capability models are available for the following functional areas:
- Human Resources business capability model
- CRM business capability model
- Supply Chain business capability model
- Business Intelligence business capability model
- Marketing business capability model
- Accounting and Finance business capability model
Change management and training are ignored, or it is an afterthought in many transformation programs, which in turn leads to lack of adoption and consequently millions of dollars of wastage. Hence, a well-thought-out training plan will help a great deal in reaping the rewards of the transformation.
- Human Resources transformation training plan
- CRM transformation training plan
- Supply Chain transformation training plan
- Business Intelligence transformation training plan
- Marketing transformation training plan
- Accounting and Finance transformation training plan
Transformation Initiatives Implementation Considerations:
The customizable transformation deliverables will be useful irrespective of the development methodology – Agile or waterfall or another methodology.
A million things have to go right for a transformation initiative or program to be successful. However, one thing gone wrong can derail and doom a change program. The CIOPages.com transformation program implementation considerations are a list of specific and actionable items that a project team should be cognizant of and consider as a part of the RAID (Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies) planning.
- Human Resources transformation implementation considerations
- CRM transformation implementation considerations
- Supply Chain transformation implementation considerations
- Business Intelligence transformation implementation considerations
- Marketing transformation implementation considerations
- Accounting and Finance transformation implementation considerations
Functional Transformation Program Checklists:
A program checklist, as the name suggests, is a checklist of items that you make sure you’ve completed by the end of a transformation program. The checklist is based on functional areas, and is industry agnostic, and can be modified to each enterprise’s unique transformation needs.
- Human Resources transformation implementation checklist
- CRM transformation implementation checklist
- Supply Chain transformation implementation checklist
- Business Intelligence transformation implementation checklist
- Marketing transformation implementation checklist
- Accounting and Finance transformation implementation checklist
In any major enterprise level transformation program, across the value chain, a system or a solution is an integral part and is a strategic imperative to leapfrog the function. The CIOPages.com vendor landscape analyses are brief/mini-profiles of vendors in various functional areas. The focus is on leading edge software suppliers that serve large firms with complex needs.
- Human Resources Vendor Landscape and Mini Profiles
- CRM Vendor Landscape and Mini Profiles
- Supply Chain Vendor Landscape and Mini Profiles
- Business Intelligence Vendor Landscape and Mini Profiles
- Marketing Vendor Landscape and Mini Profiles
- Accounting and Finance Vendor Landscape and Mini Profiles
Target Operating Models:
A target operating model is a blueprint of future state capabilities, processes, operations, technologies and people of an enterprise. The operating models differ based on the specific characters of a firm, the industry dynamics, the customer demands, and the competitive landscape. Some of the transformation state operating models are to give users a perspective of the art of the possible.
- HR Transformation – Target Operating Models
- Supply Chain Transformation – Target Operating Models
- Other functional area Operating Models to follow soon. If you have a need, please contact CIOPages.com for accelerating the artifacts.
And there are many more artifacts in each of CIOPages.com transformation toolkits.
- Human Resources transformation toolkit
- CRM transformation toolkit
- Supply Chain Transformation toolkit
- Business Intelligence transformation toolkit
- Marketing transformation toolkit
- Accounting and Finance transformation toolkit
So why use customizable transformation artifacts? To avoid or mitigate enterprise transformation failures. Many large programs fail and minimizing the risk is a paramount consideration.
And you may also be interested in the CIOPages.com articles and insights and transformation resources for various functional areas.