Prime Brokerage Business Architecture Toolkit
$1,499 – $4,449
Prime Brokerage Business Architecture Toolkit is a ready-made, customizable set of deliverables that provides comprehensive guidance on the structure and operation of an enterprise within the Prime Brokerage sector. It provides a universal language for business operations, and its tools and frameworks help to map, analyze, and design strategic and operational aspects of the business.
The Prime Brokerage Business Architecture Toolkit goes beyond business architecture core deliverables (Capability Map, Value Streams, and Business Data Model) and includes some Business Strategy clarification and elaboration artifacts. Please review the list of deliverables and make an informed decision.
(Note: As the Prime Brokerage Business Architecture Toolkit is a set of digital products, we do not accept returns nor issue refunds. Please read the description carefully before purchasing. Furthermore, while we provide real content (not placeholders or blank templates), it will still require customization and context to make it your own.)
Prime Brokerage Business Architecture Toolkit: Deliverables List
- Business Capabilities Map comprising 420 capabilities across three levels (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint formats)
- Business Capabilities Definitions (at level 3)
- Business Capability KPIs (at level 2)
- Value Streams comprising ~26 flows (PowerPoint format)
- Business Data Model categorized into Foundational, Transactional, and Informational Entities (Word format)
- Industry Overview
- Operating Models Overview
- Value Chain Analysis
- Balanced Scorecard
- Business Model Canvas
- SWOT Analysis
- BCG Matrix (Template only)
- PESTLE Analysis
- Kaplan/Norton Strategy Map
- Business Capability Modeling Overview
- A Practical Guide to Business Architecture
- Capability-Relationship Mapping Template
- Business Transformation Guide
- Value Stream Guide
- Business Data Model Guide
- And more
The three core components of a Business Architecture Reference Model are 1) A sector-specific business capability map, 2) An industry-specific value stream collection, and 3) A business data entities list. In addition to the core components, our Prime Brokerage Business Architecture Toolkit includes 4) An Overview of the Sector/Industry and 5) High-relevant Bonus Deliverables. Here is a brief overview of the core components.
Business Architecture Reference Model – Core Components
- Sector-Specific Business Capability Map: This is a high-level, comprehensive view of the company’s competencies. It organizes and depicts the essential functions, processes, and skills a business must have to deliver its value proposition. The map assists in identifying core and supportive capabilities, illustrating how they interact, and understanding the potential impact of changes on the business. This provides a bird’s-eye view of the company’s capabilities independent of the organizational structure, technology, or people, thus enabling efficient strategizing and planning.
- Industry-Specific Value Stream Collection: This identifies and illustrates the series of activities that deliver value to the customers and stakeholders. This flowchart of processes highlights areas of inefficiency, duplication, and potential innovation. Representing the sequence of value-adding activities can help businesses identify and prioritize improvements, eliminate waste, and focus on activities that contribute most to customer value and business success.
- Business Data Entities List: This is a detailed inventory of data elements used by the organization. It’s an essential part of business architecture, as it enables a comprehensive understanding of the information used and generated by the company. It promotes data governance, ensures data consistency, facilitates system integration, and aids in privacy and security compliance.
- Plus So Much More (Please see the list of deliverables.)
These three components provide an in-depth understanding of a business’s current state, act as a guide for desired future states, and illustrate the path to achieving strategic objectives. In addition, the deliverables focused on industry, company, and strategic analysis provide additional valuable perspectives in planning an enterprise transformation.
A ready-to-use Prime Brokerage Business Architecture Toolkit brings several advantages over building one from scratch.
- Time to Value: Developing a Business Architecture Reference Model from scratch is time-consuming and can divert critical resources from their primary tasks. Pre-built models help to jump-start the process, allowing firms to reap benefits quicker.
- Best Practices: Industry-specific reference models incorporate common standards proven to work within that sector – for example, the KPIs or the definitions. They encapsulate the collective knowledge and experience of our industry leaders and experts.
- Risk Reduction: Using a pre-built model can reduce the risks of creating a business architecture from scratch. Such risks could include incomplete or inaccurate business representation, overlooking critical aspects, or misaligning the architecture with the business strategy.
- Customizability: Although these models are pre-built, they are designed to be customizable, allowing enterprises to tailor them according to their specific needs, context, and strategy. They provide a strong starting point that can be refined over time as the company evolves.
The Prime Brokerage Business Architecture Toolkit is pivotal for companies aiming to navigate their industries effectively. It offers a holistic view of the enterprise, incorporating out-of-the-box and in-depth artifacts, and serves as a guiding framework for planning and executing strategic change. Its usage can save time, reduce risks, and ultimately increase the likelihood of achieving business goals.
As you embark on mission-critical enterprise transformation projects and programs, it is best to focus on driving outcomes rather than expend enormous time and energy on documentation. With pre-built and customizable artifacts, the Prime Brokerage Business Architecture Toolkit will accelerate time to value.
A Perspective on Cost and ROI:
Creating a comprehensive set of deliverables will require a team of strategists, business/enterprise/data architects, and business domain experts to spend countless brainstorming and whiteboarding sessions. Assuming a group of six spends three to six months crafting the deliverables with a collective effort of 500 hours at a loaded cost of $200 per hour, the notional cost is $100,000.
Alternatively, if you bring in a high-powered consulting team, the cost would be 300-500% more than it will cost with internal resources – for example, $300,000-$500,000.
The cost is a fraction of doing it yourself. Of course, it does take some time and effort to customize the content to your unique needs, but even if it cuts down the time spent by 50-60%, it would be invaluable, not just in terms of cost but also the time spent.
- We sell digital products, so there are no returns, refunds, or replacements. Therefore, please read the product description carefully before making a purchasing decision.
- A generic set of deliverables and templates may or may not fit your needs, or the content relevance will vary substantially.
- Sold on an as-is basis and without any implied or explicit warranties
- Consultants and firms wanting to use it for their clients have a different pricing model.
- The sale is for digital products only and does not include customization or implementation help.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Prime Brokerage Business Architecture Toolkit
$1,499 – $4,449
We keep the licensing options – clean and straightforward.
Individual License: Where we offer an individual license, you can use the deliverable for personal use. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Enterprise License: If you are representing a company, irrespective of size, and intend to use the deliverables as a part of your enterprise transformation, the enterprise license is applicable in your situation. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Consultancy License: A consulting or professional services or IT services company that intends to use the deliverables for their client work need to pay the consultancy license fee. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Can I see a Sample Deliverable?
We are sorry, but we cannot send or show sample deliverables. There are two reasons: A) The deliverables are our intellectual property, and we cannot share the same. B) While you may be a genuine buyer, our experience in the past has not been great with too many browsers and not many buyers. We believe the depth of the information in the product description and the snippets we provide are sufficient to understand the scope and quality of our products.
When can I access my deliverables?
We process each transaction manually and hence, processing a deliverable may take anywhere from a few minutes to up to a day. The reason is to ensure appropriate licensing and also validating the deliverables.
Where can I access my deliverables?
Your best bet is to log in to the portal and download the products from the included links. The links do not expire.
Are there any restrictions on Downloads?
Yes. You can only download the products three times. We believe that is sufficient for any genuine usage situation. Of course, once you download, you can save electronic copies to your computer or a cloud drive.
Can I share or sell the deliverables with anyone?
You can share the deliverables within a company for proper use. You cannot share the deliverables outside your company. Selling or giving away free is prohibited, as well.
Can we talk to you on the phone?
Not generally. Compared to our professional services fee, the price of our products is a fraction of what we charge for custom work. Hence, our business model does not support pre-sales support.
Do you offer orientation or support to understand and use your deliverables?
Yes, for a separate fee. You can hire our consultants for remote help and in some cases for onsite assistance. Please Contact Us.