Change Management is a crucial lynchpin for the success of any transformation, and a Change Management Stakeholder Analysis is a critical tool to evaluate the state of mind, power, influence, and support for the impending change.
There are various stakeholders for any significant enterprise transformation – internal business units, employee groups, and some external participants – and all of them are important for the change management effort. Moreover, how any and all of these formal and informal groups will understand, appreciate, adapt, and adjust to the new normal is what change management stakeholder analysis affords.
What is Change Management Stakeholder Analysis?
CIOPages.com Change Management Stakeholder Analysis is a customizable spreadsheet template to include various stakeholders – either by name or by the group affiliation – and assign a score to different parameters to evaluate their state of mind, power, influence, and support for the transformation program. The template also includes charts and graphs to showcase various aspects of the stakeholder analysis. The spreadsheet is fully customizable, and hence each company can tailor the model to their needs.
Learn more about Change Management from the CIOPages.com Change Management Articles.
- The CIOPages.com Change Management Stakeholder Analysis is a digital product and hence absolutely no returns or refunds.
- The spreadsheet template may or may not fit your needs. Furthermore, you may be able to find a generic template for free and modify to your needs.
- Sold on an as-is basis and without any implied or explicit warranties
- Consultants and consulting firms who want to use it for their clients have a different pricing model.
- The sale is for the template only and does not include customization or implementation help.
- Please review our standard terms of service.