Real Estate Company Value Streams
$299 – $899
The Real Estate Company Value Streams comprise all the major value streams typical in a real estate company. The Real Estate Value Streams are an essential and integral part of business architecture, and instead of starting from scratch, our pre-built deliverable jumpstarts the process, accelerating time to value. However, as each company has unique processes – with dozens of variations – our deliverable is a springboard, not a fully baked, customized consulting deliverable.
(As the Real Estate Company Value Streams is a digital deliverable, we do not accept returns or issue refunds. Please read the product description carefully before purchasing.)
Real Estate Company Value Streams Deliverable:
- A set of 44 value streams detailed the primary and supporting activities of the value chain. The value streams are decomposed into one step of high-level detail.
- Bonus: A Guide to Value Streams.
Enterprise and Business Architects can use the Real Estate Company value streams as a straw model and customize them to the needs of their enterprise.
(Note: While we reference business capabilities, journey maps, and process maps, please realize that this product pertains to only the value streams. We offer other products which span business capabilities. Furthermore, the value streams are in simple PowerPoint format and are editable.)
Real Estate Company Value Streams:
In business architecture, value streams represent the sequential activities that produce a product or service, delivering value to the customer. They offer an end-to-end, panoramic view of work processes, starting from the initial customer interaction and culminating in the final product or service delivery. This overarching view illuminates how an organization accomplishes its strategic objectives and fulfills customer needs.
Business architecture’s interplay between Business Capabilities and Value Streams parallels the Yin and Yang principle. Business Capabilities define what an organization can do, integrating the requisite skills, technologies, and resources needed to implement its strategy. Conversely, Value Streams demonstrate how these capabilities are marshaled to create customer value. While Business Capabilities encapsulate potential, Value Streams translate this potential into action. Together, they deliver a comprehensive view of an organization, enabling strategic decision-making and alignment with overarching goals.
Value Streams are notably vital for a Real Estate Company. These firms navigate multifaceted, interconnected processes involving a myriad of departments and stakeholders. Value Streams provide a holistic, unobstructed view of these processes, enabling the detection and correction of inefficiencies, bottlenecks, or gaps. By ensuring every activity contributes to the value delivered to the end customer, waste is reduced, and productivity is increased.
Real Estate Firms can leverage Value Streams in numerous areas. In property acquisition, Value Stream Mapping can pinpoint areas for improvement to optimize the procurement process. It can also identify non-value-adding activities in property management, such as redundant administrative tasks or extended waiting times for approvals. In customer service, Value Streams can enhance the efficiency of processes like complaint handling or query resolution, thereby improving customer satisfaction.
Moreover, Value Streams lays a robust foundation for documenting detailed process and customer journey maps. Process maps offer a granular view of individual operations, ensuring alignment with the broader Value Stream to prevent department inefficiencies or miscommunications. Similarly, customer journey maps, which chart a customer’s interactions with the organization, can align with Value Streams. This ensures that every customer touchpoint contributes to the overall value, improving the customer experience. Therefore, Value Streams are invaluable, empowering organizations to efficiently and effectively deliver value.
The Value Streams are a result of several consulting engagements at reputed enterprises. While they are practical and based on real-life scenarios, each organization is different with divergent processes, and hence you will need to customize them to your company’s unique needs.
How to Use Value Streams Deliverables:
- We strive to provide a generic and representative straw model Value Streams typical to an industry. However, as each firm differs, the specific steps in a value stream may vary – sometimes marginally and sometimes substantially. Business architects and process experts must use the deliverable as a springboard and customize it to each company’s unique needs.
- After tailoring the value streams to reflect the internal reality of your business flows, business architects can leverage the value streams to cross-map with business capabilities, detailed process maps, customer journey maps, and other artifacts to glean insight and understand the footprint and relationships between these entities.
- The value streams can be a basis for detailing the processes with additional information (actors, actions, data, systems, etc.) and crafting customer journey maps.
- We sell digital products, so there are no returns, refunds, or replacements. Therefore, please read the product description carefully before making a purchasing decision.
- A generic set of Value Streams may or may not fit your needs, or the content relevance will vary substantially.
- Sold on an as-is basis and without any implied or explicit warranties.
- Consultants and firms wanting to use it for their clients have a different pricing model.
- The sale is for digital products only and does not include customization or implementation help.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Real Estate Company Value Streams
$299 – $899