By: Ciopages Staff Writer
Updated on: Nov 02, 2021
Supply Chain Transformation Process is an encapsulation of the depth and breadth of effort required to transform Supply Chain functions to excel in the digital age to support the needs of an omnichannel world.
The Supply Chain Transformation process is complicated, arduous, and costly. All the steps in the Supply Chain transformation process are necessary, and not doing some or not doing well can lead to the collapse of the program and have long-term adverse consequences.
The Supply Chain transformation process is complex, arduous, and costly.
A list of some of the critical steps that if not done or done wrong can exacerbate the failure risks are as follows:
a) Not understanding the Supply Chain value streams well and how the experience of these value streams needs to reshape in the future. b) Lack of a detailed Supply Chain business capability model. c) Supply Chain technology has become a critical success factor in transforming the Supply Chain function, particularly the new wave of cloud-based Supply Chain technology platforms. Selecting a Supply Chain software platform that does not meet the needs will lead to failure. Moreover, d) Underinvestment into change management and adoption is another issue that afflicts major Supply Chain transformation programs.
The Key Steps in the Supply Chain Transformation Process:
• Identify Supply Chain Transformation Drivers
• Conduct Current State Assessment of Supply Chain
• Develop Supply Chain Transformation Preliminary Business Case
• Adopt a Supply Chain Transformation Framework
• Launch the Supply Chain Transformation Work Streams and Projects
• Envision the Future State Supply Chain Operating Model
• Create a Supply Chain Capability Model
• Decompose Supply Chain Value Streams
• Define preliminary target state conceptual architecture
• Craft a capability-based Transformation Roadmap
• Develop Supply Chain Transformation Detailed Business Case
• Evaluate and Select Consulting Partners
• Assess and select Supply Chain Software platforms (if applicable)
• Evaluate and select Supply Chain Business Outsourcing partners (if applicable)
• Launch Supply Chain Transformation Implementation Work Streams and Projects
• Adopt and Implement a Change Management Plan (Communications, Training, Adoption)
• Project Governance and Risk Management
• Deployment and Rollout
Individual License: Where we offer an individual license, you can use the deliverable for personal use. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Enterprise License: If you are representing a company, irrespective of size, and intend to use the deliverables as a part of your enterprise transformation, the enterprise license is applicable in your situation. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Consultancy License: A consulting or professional services or IT services company that intends to use the deliverables for their client work need to pay the consultancy license fee. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
We are sorry, but we cannot send or show sample deliverables. There are two reasons: A) The deliverables are our intellectual property, and we cannot share the same. B) While you may be a genuine buyer, our experience in the past has not been great with too many browsers and not many buyers. We believe the depth of the information in the product description and the snippets we provide are sufficient to understand the scope and quality of our products.
We process each transaction manually and hence, processing a deliverable may take anywhere from a few minutes to up to a day. The reason is to ensure appropriate licensing and also validating the deliverables.
Your best bet is to log in to the portal and download the products from the included links. The links do not expire.
Yes. You can only download the products three times. We believe that is sufficient for any genuine usage situation. Of course, once you download, you can save electronic copies to your computer or a cloud drive.
You can share the deliverables within a company for proper use. You cannot share the deliverables outside your company. Selling or giving away free is prohibited, as well.
Not generally. Compared to our professional services fee, the price of our products is a fraction of what we charge for custom work. Hence, our business model does not support pre-sales support.
Yes, for a separate fee. You can hire our consultants for remote help and in some cases for onsite assistance. Please Contact Us.