CIOPages.com Marketing Transformation Change Management Plan is a customizable deliverable outlining the concepts and specific action plans required to implement change management plans as a part of significant process re-engineering or systems implementation in the Marketing function. The Marketing Transformation Change Management Plan includes an overall generic change management plan accompanied by a sample/proforma version.
What do I get?
- A PowerPoint presentation with an overview of change management, the change management frameworks, an outline of the change management plan, and a specific sample plan for Marketing transformation change management.
What is not included?
- Interview questionnaires or templates. (CIOPages.com can assist you with professional services to develop such artifacts.)
What does the Marketing Transformation Change Management Plan deliverable contain?
An Introduction to Change Management (CM) and many leading Change Management Frameworks.
- A Guide to Change Management in the digital age.
- A sample Change Management plan that can form the basis for your Change Management plan.
After finishing this document, you will:
- Understand Change Management and how to win with it in the digital age.
- Have a template for your Enterprise Change Management program.
- As the CIOPages.com Marketing Transformation Change Management Plan is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of Marketing processes and practices you follow, some of the content may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
What is Marketing Transformation Change Management Plan?
A change management plan addresses how to manage the people side of organizational change in a systematic way. Change management is often an afterthought in a transformation program, and consequently, the entire transformation could be in jeopardy. Given the tectonic changes in marketing, there is a tremendous need for change in the digital age.
The Marketing Transformation Change Management Plan addresses the issue and provides a comprehensive approach to defining and operationalizing a change management program.
How should I use Marketing Transformation Change Management Plan deliverable?
- CIOPages Marketing Transformation Change Management Plan deliverable is a guide to understanding change management, the various frameworks.
- It allows you to craft a change management plan based on the sample Marketing Change Management Plan included as a part of the deliverable.
- You may use the content as a reference point and adjust your change management plans.
- Leverage the change management plan as an integral part of the overall Marketing Transformation Toolkit.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
Of course, every business is slightly different regarding how the Marketing function operates and is structured. However, a transformation program impacts all the stakeholders involved in the marketing management life cycle – branding, advertising, PR, social media et al. Hence, a change management plan is essential to the success of any transformation program.
Last but not the least, we don’t expect our Change Management Plan to fit you 100%. We expect you to take this as a straw model or a base and a springboard to achieve the level customization and specificity you desire.
What is my ROI?
- Accelerated time to value by using the customizable content.
- Time saved by not having to research and assemble a change management plan from scratch.
- Minimize the opportunity cost of SMEs time.