Marketing Transformation Failure Risks is a list of things to be aware of while embarking on marketing systems implementation. Research has established that most major transformation programs either fail or underperform. A Marketing Systems implementation program is no exception from the failure risk. This CIOPages.com deliverable identifies and elaborates the factors that might impact a Marketing Systems Transformation program adversely, and provides ideas on how to mitigate such risks.
What do I get?
- Marketing Transformation Failure Risks is a PowerPoint presentation with 12 pages of information rich content
What does the deliverable cover?
The Marketing Transformation Failure Risks consists of an overview and outlines a dozen obvious failure risks that affect a Marketing Systems transformation program.
What does it not include?
- This deliverable is not a risk management plan. (There is a separate CIOPages.com deliverable addressing RAID – (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies.)
- As the Marketing Transformation Failure Risks is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution you are implementing, and the project scope, some or all of the content may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
How is Marketing Transformation Failure Risks useful to us?
Given most significant transformation projects fail or underperform, knowing the highest impact risk factors and mitigation ideas will help you lower the possibility of failure in a Marketing Systems Transformation program and consequently increase the odds of success.
A handy list with concise and coherent content helps reduce the time and effort it will take to identify the failure factors from scratch. Instead, you can work on how to minimize and mitigate such failure factors.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
Each company may be different, but at the end, Marketing is a strategic function and impacts revenue operations and brand equity of a firm. So, much of the content will be useful to most companies, while the degree of emphasis and applicability may vary.
The CIOPages Marketing Transformation Failure Risks deliverable will be a starting point to identify the failure factors and then based on what is relevant and applicable to your situation, craft a plan to minimize and mitigate those failure factors.