Marketing Transformation Project Workstreams and Roles is a sample project team structure customizable to a firm’s needs. One of the critical components of any project success is the team structure and the people who staff those roles. The Marketing Transformation Project Workstreams and Roles provides a framework and structure on how you should think about your team structure to make a Marketing transformation and systems implementation project successful.
What do I get?
- Marketing Transformation Project Workstreams is a PowerPoint presentation with ~12 pages of content
- The Marketing Transformation Project Workstreams and Roles consists of an overview followed by a decomposition of a project into work streams and a high-level project org chart. It also features the key responsibilities for critical roles.
What does it not include?
- The deliverable does not contain a full-fledged work breakdown structure, which is outside the scope of this deliverable.
- As the Marketing Transformation Project Workstreams Roles is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of solution you are implementing, the scope of the software, and implementation sequencing, some or all of the content may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and with no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Why do I need a Marketing Transformation Project Workstreams?
Transformation projects tend to underperform or in some worse cases fail. A key component of success is a well-conceived work stream breakdown and a team structure that works. CIOPages.com Marketing Transformation Project Workstreams and Roles in a system transformation project helps you in conceptualizing and customizing your project structure and teams/functions.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
We agree that all enterprises are a bit different. But, at the end of the day, much of the differences are marginal and at the edge. If you are like any large firm, you will find that somewhere between 60-80% of the content will be useful, and almost in all cases, the conceptual underpinnings are 100% relevant.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
The time it will take your project team to build work streams and roles from scratch
Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
Time to Value:
Instead of starting from scratch, a well-conceived project structure can help you deliver value quicker.
Focus on 20% that matters:
We all can stipulate to the 80-20 rule. Imagine, if you can take say 50-80% of the base content and can customize the rest! That quality time and focus can produce a lot of innovative ideas and opportunities that you might miss if you are focused on the entire enchilada.
And regarding cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy lunch and cookies for the project team to brainstorm the work streams and project structure.