The Marketing Transformation – Sample Business Case and Roadmap is a proforma deliverable that can be modified and customized to the specific needs of any company. Marketing Automation and Transformation has become a strategic imperative for many companies. It is due to the twin drivers – the growing importance of marketing, particularly digital and social media marketing, as a game changer; and a new generation Marketing software systems that incorporate user experience, analytics, and social features as an integral part of the offering.
Why is there a need for Marketing Automation and Transformation?
The current Marketing systems environment is complicated and convoluted by the number and range of technology solutions and other feeder systems supporting new and legacy business processes. Consequently, this technological complexity is driving up the operational costs and the resources to maintain a large infrastructure footprint and a patchwork of systems. Furthermore, the current interface complexity and architectural limitations do not lend itself well to the future growth aspirations of any enterprise.
Last but not the least the advent of new generation cloud-based SAAS (Software-as-a-Service) offerings in Marketing automation space – covering every Marketing management niche imaginable – are making Marketing automation and transformation a corporate imperative. Marketing is changing, and for the better.
What is Marketing Transformation – Sample business case and roadmap?
The sample deliverable envisages that the project would aim at simplifying and modernizing the Marketing systems and solutions to help improve the efficiency of Marketing operations. The proposed enterprise-wide solution would significantly strengthen the commercial agility and the ability to improve customer experience across channels while moderating technology costs.
The scope of the deliverable includes all the Marketing information systems and processes the life cycle of the marketing function. The deliverable also provides a preliminary scan of the Marketing automation vendor landscape and technology trends to identify appropriate choice alternatives for further evaluations against the business criteria. The key guiding principles in developing the Marketing Transformation Roadmap is the broad consensus of value investment and the systematic convergence of efforts across process, people, and technology. On this basis, the Marketing Transformation is a business imperative which is expected to create a greater return on investment.
What are the contents of the Marketing Transformation Business Case and Roadmap?
- The Marketing Automation and Transformation Business Case and Roadmap is a power point deck presented in the voice of a large Global 2000 firm.
- The content is both broad and profound with ~30 well structured and information rich slides, which you can reuse with or without modifications.
What does the deliverable not include?
- No primary research or original forecasts.
- No in-depth vendor evaluations or rankings.
- No quantitative business case.
Marketing Transformation: Business case and Roadmap – Outline
- Why do Marketing Transformation?
- Our business challenges in this new age
- Current state of systems and processes
- What is Marketing Transformation?
- Outcomes of Cloud, IT, Marketing, Business
- What future Marketing will look like and support the business
- How to perform Marketing Transformation?
- A roadmap for change
- A playbook for implementation
- As the Marketing Transformation – Sample business case and roadmap is a digital product; there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, with types of Marketing needs you’ve, some or all of the content may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please Contact Us.
- The sale of this item is bound by our terms of service.
What is a CIO Pages Transformation Business Case and Roadmap?
CIOPages.com Marketing Transformation – Sample business case and roadmap is created as a sample/proforma deliverable based on a fictitious company that is representative of a typically large and complex enterprise.
What is the value of this deliverable?
More often than not, teams tasked with creating a business case, and a transformation roadmap has to start with a blank slate and spend a lot of time in figuring out the basics. When the team spends 100% of the time in creating the 80% general stuff, the 20% which is core and unique is often than not missed out. With a CIOPages sample/proforma deliverable, the ratios of flipped by affording the teams to spend 20% on the 80% general stuff and 80% on the 20% items that matter!
How do I use a Marketing Transformation – Sample business case and roadmap deliverable?
- Leverage the content outline to formulate your thoughts and ideas.
- Use the content with or without modifications.
- Let the slide formats and layout help you in creating compelling and information rich decks
- Use the content as a cross reference, validation, and a checklist.
- Use it as a part of an overall Marketing Transformation Toolkit.
But our Company is unique. Will it fit our needs?
Of course, each company is unique in some respects. But you’d be surprised to know that there is a lot of commonality between firms about the reasons why current state is broken, as well as what a potential future state might entail. So the idea is if the content in this deck helps anywhere between 25-75% of your needs, it will accelerate your time to value.
Who writes these Transformation Business Case and Roadmaps?
CIOPages.com has access to a talented team of contributors and consultants who are industry practitioners and subject matter experts. This CIOPages.com proforma/sample business case and transformation roadmap is crafted by a former consultant with in-depth domain knowledge.
Can you customize the deliverable to our needs?
Of course! We’d love to take the proforma/sample deliverable as a springboard and help you create a consistent and compelling deliverable that is based on your unique needs and wants.
What type of Professional Services do you offer?
Our typical offerings include different strokes for different folks:
- Customize the Business Case and Roadmap to your needs.
- Craft a full-fledged set of business requirements
- Conduct a vendor scan and fit-for-purpose analysis.
- Manage an RFP process and assist with vendor selection.
- Provide project/program management help for implementation
Contact Us for more details on our Offerings