Marketing Transformation Success Metrics help marketing teams evaluate the success of a marketing transformation and systems implementation. Marketing transformation is an important endeavor, and lets’ assume that the program is successful, despite all the challenges, bruises, and bumps. Now, how do you measure whether the transformation program is successful or not? What metrics will indicate whether the marketing transformation achieved its intended goals and objectives? The success metrics for marketing deliverable provides a list of important metrics to measure the program’s success or lack thereof.
What do I get in the Marketing Transformation Success Metrics deliverable?
- Marketing Transformation Success Metrics is a PowerPoint presentation with a set of critical Success Metrics and brief descriptions, which can be used to measure the success of a marketing transformation program.
What do I not get?
- The deliverable does not include cost-benefit calculations.
- It also does not include industry or peer benchmarks for comparison.
- As the Marketing Transformation Success Metrics is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of systems involved, and the scope of your transformation, some of the metrics may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Need Consulting or Advisory Services?
What is Marketing Transformation Success Metrics and why do I need them?
Marketing Systems transformation is an essential and invasive endeavor with significant impact on your company’s critical operations and stakeholders. Assume that with prudent planning, excellent team effort, and a right vendor, you’ve implemented one or more marketing systems and catapulted marketing to the digital age.
Now, how do you measure the success of the marketing transformation? What are the standard success metrics, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), and benchmarks you should gauge the progress of the Marketing transformation? The transformation success metrics are in addition to measuring the overall effectiveness of marketing. The CIOPages.com Marketing Transformation Success Metrics deliverable offers an initial list of parameters to use for your project.
Please feel free to use them as a starting point and add/modify to your specific needs.
The value of these metrics are substantial and include:
A) Evaluate success or lack thereof to guide future major transformation programs.
B) Remedial measures may be planned to address any potential underperformance of the project.
C) Objectively measure whether the initial goals and objectives, which were the basis for the business case, are realistic and are being met or not, which in turn will allow for better cost and benefit estimation process.