Marketing Transformation Success Metrics are a list of how to measure the success of a marketing systems implementation. Marketing Systems Transformation is an important endeavor, and lets’ assume that the program is successful, despite all the challenges. Now, how do you measure whether the transformation program is successful or not? This CIOPages.com Marketing Transformation Success metrics deliverable provides a list of key metrics to measure the program success or lack thereof.
What do I get?
- Marketing Transformation – Success Metrics is a PowerPoint presentation with a set of critical Success Metrics and descriptions, which can be used to measure the success of a Marketing change program.
What do I not get?
- The deliverable does not include benefit calculations.
- It also does not include benchmarks for comparison.
- As the Marketing Transformation Success Metrics is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of systems involved, and the scope of your transformation, some of the metrics may or may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is a different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Need Consulting or Advisory Services?
What is Marketing Transformation Success Metrics and why do I need them?
Marketing Systems transformation is an important and invasive endeavor with significant impact on your company’s critical operations and stakeholders. Assume that with prudent planning, great team effort, and a right vendor, you’ve implemented one or more marketing systems.
Now, how do you measure the success of the Marketing Transformation? What are the standard success metrics, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), and benchmarks you should gauge the success of the Marketing transformation? The transformation success metrics are in addition to measuring the overall effectiveness of marketing. The CIOPages.com Marketing Transformation – Success Metrics deliverable offers an initial list of parameters to use for your project.
Please feel free to use them as a starting point and add/modify to your specific needs.
The value of these metrics are substantial and include:
A) Evaluate success or lack thereof to guide future major transformation programs.
B) Remedial measures may be planned to address any potential underperformance of the project.
C) Objectively measure whether the initial goals and objectives, which were the basis for the business case, are realistic and are being met or not, which in turn will allow for better cost and benefit estimation process.