Marketing Transformation Training Plan: Marketing Systems implementation is a significant transformation endeavor in any large enterprise with consequential Training and Change Management needs. This CIOPages.com Marketing Transformation Training Plan is a sample/proforma training plan customizable to your company‘s needs during a Marketing Systems implementation.
What do I get?
- Marketing Systems Transformation Training Plan is PowerPoint presentation with ten pages of information-rich content
What does the deliverable cover?
- Topics that range from:
- Marketing Transformation Training goals and objectives
- The Marketing Training philosophy
- The key audiences and stakeholders for Marketing Training
- Training tools and techniques
- Role-based Curriculum topics
- A notional calendar
- As the Marketing Transformation Training Program is a digital product, there are absolutely NO Returns.
- Depending on your industry, the type of marketing Systems you are implementing and the associated training needs, some or all of the content may not be relevant to you.
- If you are a consultant or a consulting company, there is different pricing, license, and terms.
- Sold on an as-is basis and no warranties
- This sale does not include implementation help or support. If you need professional services assistance, please contact us.
- Please review our standard terms of service
Why buy this deliverable from you?
An excellent question! The answer is to a) Get ideas b) Save time and c) Not be dependent on an expensive consulting firm or a vendor.
How is Marketing Transformation Training Plan useful to us?
While planning for a vital systems transformation, training is the last thing on the Transformation Project team’s minds and is an afterthought. The L&D (Learning and Development) professionals can coordinate and marshal the training programs, but they are not necessarily the subject matter experts. The CIOPages Marketing Systems Transformation Training Plan is a starting point or a springboard to developing your training plan.
But, our Company is Unique – will it fit us?
Of course, you are unique but not as unique as a unicorn!
We understand and acknowledge each company is slightly different, but in the end, major horizontal functional area systems are built on industry standards and of course workflows can be customized. Similarly, if 80% of the content is useful, you’d benefit quite a bit.
What is my ROI?
Consider the following four factors:
The Value of Time Spent:
The time it will take your project team to build a training plan for a marketing transformation program from scratch
Imagine if all the team members who are time constrained could do if they had an extra few hours?
Time to Value:
Instead of starting from scratch, a well-conceived train plan for a marketing transformation program can help you to finish the task quickly.
Focus on 20% that matters:
We all can stipulate to the 80-20 rule. Imagine if you can take say 50-80% of the base content and can customize the rest! That quality time can produce a lot of innovative ideas and opportunities that you might miss if you are focused on the entire enchilada.
And concerning cost, it is far less than what it will take to buy coffee for the project team to brainstorm training topics.