Finance Capability Model
$499 – $1,499
Ciopages Accounting and Finance Capability Model is a logical and intuitive decomposition of accounting and Finance functions into a set of granular business capabilities. The finance and accounting capabilities map encompasses about ~220 capabilities across three levels.
(Note: As the Accounting and Finance Capability Model is a digital deliverable, we do not accept returns or issue refunds. So, please read the product description and the terms carefully.)
Finance is no longer just a keeper of accounting transactions. In today’s highly competitive world, leading enterprises rely on Finance as a strategic differentiator. No wonder large and medium enterprises are transforming their F&A functions for the digital age. However, despite spending tens of millions of dollars, the outcomes are falling short of expectations. One reason is the lack of a holistic perspective of the structural underpinnings and many facets of finance and accounting functions.
A finance capability model is an essential blueprint to help Finance executives, Business, and Enterprise Architects gain a comprehensive understanding of F&A based on foundational entities – the capabilities. The accounting and finance business capabilities map is a structurally sound and internally coherent model.
Finance Capability Model Deliverables
The accounting and finance business capabilities model encompasses about 220 capabilities across three levels and includes the following artifacts:
- An Excel spreadsheet with the list of F&A capabilities.
- A PowerPoint format with the top two levels presented in a nested visualization.
- A Word document with capabilities in a multilevel list format.
- Capability Definitions to Level 3.
- Capability KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to Level 2.
What is the Value of the Finance Capability Model?
A business capabilities model is a fundamental and foundational entity in the business architecture continuum.
The Record to Report value stream has emerged as a mission-critical function, particularly in this data-driven digital age. The CIOPages accounting and finance capability model encapsulates the essence of accounting and finance functions with a detailed, multilevel capabilities list.
There are several benefits from business capabilities, including, among others:
- Finance Executives can use it to create a fundamentally sound F&A Transformation Roadmap.
- Foster alignment between business and IT using capabilities as an everyday language.
- Capabilities are structurally sound and internally coherent abstractions of business functions.
- A capability-based roadmap eliminates redundancy and replication and focuses on capability evolution.
- Juxtaposing capabilities and systems/applications provide a footprint analysis and can lead to better application portfolio rationalization decisions.
The Accounting and Finance capability model decomposes into three levels.
Created by business architects and finance domain experts, the finance and accounting capabilities list is detailed, in-depth, and conforms to the construct of MECE (mutually exclusive and collectively exhaustive).
- The CIOPages.com Finance and Accounting business capability model is a digital product with no returns or refunds.
- A generic capability model may or may not fit your needs, or the relevance percentage will vary widely.
- Sold on an as-is basis and without any implied or explicit warranties
- Consultants and consulting firms wanting to use it for their clients have different pricing models.
- The sale is for the model only and does not include customization or implementation help.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Finance Capability Model
$499 – $1,499
We keep the licensing options – clean and straightforward.
Individual License: Where we offer an individual license, you can use the deliverable for personal use. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Enterprise License: If you are representing a company, irrespective of size, and intend to use the deliverables as a part of your enterprise transformation, the enterprise license is applicable in your situation. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Consultancy License: A consulting or professional services or IT services company that intends to use the deliverables for their client work need to pay the consultancy license fee. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Can I see a Sample Deliverable?
We are sorry, but we cannot send or show sample deliverables. There are two reasons: A) The deliverables are our intellectual property, and we cannot share the same. B) While you may be a genuine buyer, our experience in the past has not been great with too many browsers and not many buyers. We believe the depth of the information in the product description and the snippets we provide are sufficient to understand the scope and quality of our products.
When can I access my deliverables?
We process each transaction manually and hence, processing a deliverable may take anywhere from a few minutes to up to a day. The reason is to ensure appropriate licensing and also validating the deliverables.
Where can I access my deliverables?
Your best bet is to log in to the portal and download the products from the included links. The links do not expire.
Are there any restrictions on Downloads?
Yes. You can only download the products three times. We believe that is sufficient for any genuine usage situation. Of course, once you download, you can save electronic copies to your computer or a cloud drive.
Can I share or sell the deliverables with anyone?
You can share the deliverables within a company for proper use. You cannot share the deliverables outside your company. Selling or giving away free is prohibited, as well.
Can we talk to you on the phone?
Not generally. Compared to our professional services fee, the price of our products is a fraction of what we charge for custom work. Hence, our business model does not support pre-sales support.
Do you offer orientation or support to understand and use your deliverables?
Yes, for a separate fee. You can hire our consultants for remote help and in some cases for onsite assistance. Please Contact Us.