Change Management Plan Template
$20 – $60
CIOPages.com Change Management Plan template outlines the content fields which should be a part of a standard change management plan. The change management plan template includes all key headers, and subheadings, and brief instructions/hints on what content to draft.
What is Change Management Plan Template?
The Change Management Plan Template is a practical and actionable template is in a Word format and hence companies can add/edit/modify the fields and add real content. A change management plan is an essential deliverable for a successful change management planning and implementation.
How is this Change Management Plan Template different than the Change Management Plans offered by CIOPages.com?
This change management template is a simple Microsoft Word document with blank fields for entering content with a set of simple hints. The change team will need to populate the materials in the template. On the other hand, the Sample Change Management Plans are a more detailed and proforma plan based on CIOPages.com change management framework.
Template Content Outline:
- Strategic Context of the Change Program
- Transformation Program Goals and Objectives
- Transformation Rationale
- Change Management Goals
- Impacted Stakeholder Analysis
- Leadership Commitment and Influence Mapping
- Change Management Readiness Assessment
- Prevalent FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt) Factors
- Change Management Strategy
- Change Management Activities
- Change Management Components
- RAID (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies)
- Metrics to Measure Success
- The CIOPages.com Change Management Plan Template is a digital product and hence absolutely no returns or refunds.
- The Change Template may or may not fit your needs. Furthermore, you may be able to find a generic template for free and modify to your needs.
- Sold on an as-is basis and without any implied or explicit warranties
- Consultants and consulting firms who want to use it for their clients have a different pricing model.
- The sale is for the template only and does not include customization or implementation help.
- Please review our standard terms of service.
Change Management Plan Template
$20 – $60
We keep the licensing options – clean and straightforward.
Individual License: Where we offer an individual license, you can use the deliverable for personal use. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Enterprise License: If you are representing a company, irrespective of size, and intend to use the deliverables as a part of your enterprise transformation, the enterprise license is applicable in your situation. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Consultancy License: A consulting or professional services or IT services company that intends to use the deliverables for their client work need to pay the consultancy license fee. You pay only once for using the deliverable forever. You are entitled any new updates within 12 months.
Can I see a Sample Deliverable?
We are sorry, but we cannot send or show sample deliverables. There are two reasons: A) The deliverables are our intellectual property, and we cannot share the same. B) While you may be a genuine buyer, our experience in the past has not been great with too many browsers and not many buyers. We believe the depth of the information in the product description and the snippets we provide are sufficient to understand the scope and quality of our products.
When can I access my deliverables?
We process each transaction manually and hence, processing a deliverable may take anywhere from a few minutes to up to a day. The reason is to ensure appropriate licensing and also validating the deliverables.
Where can I access my deliverables?
Your best bet is to log in to the portal and download the products from the included links. The links do not expire.
Are there any restrictions on Downloads?
Yes. You can only download the products three times. We believe that is sufficient for any genuine usage situation. Of course, once you download, you can save electronic copies to your computer or a cloud drive.
Can I share or sell the deliverables with anyone?
You can share the deliverables within a company for proper use. You cannot share the deliverables outside your company. Selling or giving away free is prohibited, as well.
Can we talk to you on the phone?
Not generally. Compared to our professional services fee, the price of our products is a fraction of what we charge for custom work. Hence, our business model does not support pre-sales support.
Do you offer orientation or support to understand and use your deliverables?
Yes, for a separate fee. You can hire our consultants for remote help and in some cases for onsite assistance. Please Contact Us.