CIOPages.com Change Management Plan template outlines the table of contents which should be a part of a standard enterprise transformation change management plan. The change management plan template includes all key headers, and subheadings, and brief instructions/hints on what content to draft.
What is Change Management Plan Template?
The Change Management Plan Template is a practical and actionable template is in a Word format and hence companies can add/edit/modify the fields and add real content. A change management plan is an essential deliverable for a successful change management planning and implementation.
How is this Change Management Plan Template different than the Change Management Plans offered by CIOPages.com?
This template is a simple Microsoft Word document template with fields and simple hints to populate the content. On the other hand, the Sample Change Management Plans are a more detailed and proforma plan based on CIOPages.com change management framework.
Template Content Outline:
- Strategic Context of the Change Program
- Transformation Program Goals and Objectives
- Transformation Rationale
- Change Management Goals
- Impacted Stakeholder Analysis
- Leadership Commitment and Influence Mapping
- Change Management Readiness Assessment
- Prevalent FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt) Factors
- Change Management Strategy
- Change Management Activities
- Change Management Components
- RAID (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies)
- Metrics to Measure Success
- The CIOPages.com Change Management Plan Template is a digital product and hence absolutely no returns or refunds.
- The Change Template may or may not fit your needs. Furthermore, you may be able to find a generic template for free and modify to your needs.
- Sold on an as-is basis and without any implied or explicit warranties
- Consultants and consulting firms who want to use it for their clients have a different pricing model.
- The sale is for the template only and does not include customization or implementation help.
- Please review our standard terms of service.